"personal data" means any information relating to you as an individual or information which enables to identify you.
"General Data Protection Regulation" (hereinafter: the "GDPR") means the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Personal identification data (first name, last name, phone number, (company) address, e-mail address…)
- Personal details
- Personal details and professional experience as a result of uploading a document
- Data collected through media usage
- Interests in our product offering through download of content made available on our media
- Information provided via forms
- The webbrowser you use
- The pages you visit
- The referring website
- Yout IP address
We use Google Analytics to collect and process personal and non-personal data through your use of our Website.
- Subscribing to the newsletter
- Visiting the websiteCompleting website forms
- Requesting a quote
- Offline communication (For example business cards)
We may process all categories of personal data in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
For all personal data related to our customers and subcontractors we act in accordance with our legitimate interest and our contractual relations. In such cases we process personal data for:
- Sending targeted marketing and advertising, updates and promotional offers
- To conduct customer satisfaction studies, surveys and market research
- To draw up a quote
- To perform our contracts duly and properly (administration, issuing invoices, collecting payments)
If you give consent to receive information, we will process your data for sending targeted marketing and advertising, updates and promotional offers.
If you do not want to receive any publicity at all, you can at any time exercise your right to object to direct marketing.
For pursuing the correct follow-up of our applicants, we process your personal data to evaluate during the hiring process.
Brandsome Projects will never sell your personal data. We do not hire or sell your data to third parties for their own use, unless you opt for this yourself and give your consent.
We take our responsibility and handle your privacy with great care. We do our utmost to comply with the applicable Belgian Data Protection law and its implementation measures, supervised by the Belgian Privacy Commission. In accordance with the law, we take appropriate organizational and technical measures (e.g. policies and procedures, IT security measures, etc.) to ensure that personal data are secured against accidental loss or unauthorized disclosure. We also make contractual arrangements with suppliers or partners who process your personal data or to whom we communicate your information.
Your personal data is used internally and won’t be shared with third parties for commercial purposes, unless you gave consent.
In order to run our website and to provide our services we use a number of third-party technical services:
- Service providers and suppliers, who are authorized to use personal data only as necessary to provide services to Brandsome Projects (HubSpot, Monday, Leadinfo...).
- Other third parties for purposes to which you have consented.
You have the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing or request an overview of your personal data gathered with the methods mentioned above.
To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by either clicking the unsubscribe link you will find in our e-mail communication or by addressing your request to. Please note that this will not affect our right to process personal data obtained prior to the withdrawal of your consent, or its right to continue parts of the processing based on other legal bases than your consent.
You will be able to contact us by sending email. By doing so, naturally, you consent that all data incorporated in such email is processed by me.
We will only process your personal data in order to provide you with an answer to your enquiry.If you have a complaint about the way in which we process or store your data, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, we will be happy to solve such issues.
Please be advised that you can always lodge a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels.